We are not yet taking reservations!!
This reservation feature will be activated in April!
Large Groups: Most of our campsites hold from 2-6 people max so if you search for more then that you might not see results. most of our sites have only one tent spot so figure out how many people are tenting together and do a search for each tent. Sites are numbered in order of how they are laid out so if you reserve sites close in number they will also be in relatively close proximity to each other.
Payment and Refunds: Do to our short camping seasons in Minnesota we want to limit our number of cancellations so in order to reserve campsites payment must be made up front. A full refund can be issued if canceling at least one week in advance. A partial (half) refund will be issued if canceling 2 to 7 nights in advance. No refund will be issued for those canceling within 48 before your scheduled check-in time. A full refund can be issued at any time for add-on packages.
Campsite check-in/out: Check-in time is between 1:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Please sign in at Larsmont Trading Post upon your arrival. Please do not arrive later as our store will be closed, it will be getting dark, and it could be a distraction to other campers. Check-out time is noon to allow you plenty of time to have breakfast and get packed up. Please do not linger at your site after this time.
We run a family friendly and pet friendly campground! To ensure the best experience possible we expect campers to adhere to our strict policies.
1) We are alcohol free. No public drinking or public intoxication.
2) No loud cussing. Be respectful of your camp neighbors. They might be families with kids.
3) No fireworks of any kind.
4) N0 tree cutting and no burning of unapproved wood. Firewood can be purchased at the Trading Post or certified firewood that is typically sold at gas stations.
5) Campfires should be contained within the fire rings and should not be so high that and wood can roll out. Wood should not be overhanging the fire ring. Extinguish or allow fires to burn out before you turn in for the night.
6) Quiet time is 10 pm. Turn music or radios off, use your quiet voices if you choose to sit up at the campfire, and try to get everything you might need out of your vehicles before this time so you are not slamming doors.
7) Pets must not pose a threat to other campers. Dogs should be chained up or leashed at all times. Aggressive dogs and loud barking dogs that can not be controlled are not welcome here.
Those breaking rules and disrupting other campers from enjoying their experience will be asked to leave (no refund) and not welcome back.
If you bring an animal that becomes disruptive you will be asked to leave or take the animal to a kennel if available. A full refund WILL be given for any remaining nights not stayed if this is the case.